This theme allows for an unlimited amount of sidebars. You can create new sidebars by clicking Appearance > Sidebars.
Here are written instructions for creating sidebars:
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and click on Appearance > Manage Sidebars.
- Click on Add New Sidebar and give your new sidebar a name.
- Now that you have created your new sidebar, you can access this sidebar on the Widgets page. Click on Appearance > Widgets.
- Scroll down and you will see your new sidebar on the right hand side on the bottom of the list.
- Drag and drop widgets into the sidebar just as you normally would. Once you are finished you will now need to assign the sidebar to the page of your choice.
- Click on Pages and edit the page you wish to modify.
- Once on the page editing screen, scroll down and you will see a new box named Sidebars.
- Select the sidebar you wish to display from the dropdown list and save your page. You are now completed!