- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and click on Accommodations > Add New.
- Enter title and text for your accommodation (see image below).
- Set featured image for your accommodation (see image below).
Now when you have created some accommodations you need to add [accommodation] shortcode to the page on which you want to display accommodations.
You have two options how to select accommodations, either to select all accommodations from parent page or select accommodation based on exact id.
In case you want to select specific accommodation and display it on page:
Add this example accommodation shortcode to a page: [accommodation post_id=”1312″]. Where ‘1312’ is accommodation id.
In case you want to select multiple accommodations and display them on page:
- Order your accommodations so that you have multiple accommodations under parent page. (see image below)
- Add this example accommodation shortcode to a page: [accommodation parent=”3245″], where ‘3245’ is your parent accommodation id. In this case on the page you added this shortcode you will see all accommodations which are put under this parent accommodation.
P.S. When you create parent page you really don’t need to add anything to that page, it can be simple dummy page and it’s just there so that you can add child pages and use it as selector.