To add home page slit slider you will need to add posts category which you want to use for slider, add posts in that category then in Theme Options page choose slider settings (category which to use etc.) and last you will need to set template as ‘With Slit slider’ for page you want to add your slider.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and click on Appearance > Theme Options > Slit slider settings.
- Set all your desired slider settings and save changes.
- Go to page you want to add slider.
- As a template choose With Slit slider and save changes (see image below).
- Add posts to your slider category you choose in Theme Options page .
Text and title of each post will be shown on slider as a cool scrolling text