The newer method using your WordPress Admin panel:
- Download the ZIP package from WordPress and Unzip it.
- Within the unzipped folder you will see a folder named Shopera – this is the Theme itself.
- Zip it’s content into Shopera.zip.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and click on Appearance > Themes.
- Next click on Install Themes then click on Upload.
- Click Browse then locate the file named Shopera.zip and click Install Now.
- After the theme has installed click on Activate Theme and you are all set! Shopera is now installed!
- If you prefer to manually upload the theme through FTP you can simply copy the Shopera folder from the downloaded ZIP package into your themes folder.
After you have installed Shopera theme make sure you install plugins that are required to use all of its potential.