Download the ZIP package and unzip it, within the unzipped folder you will see a folder named seatera_stars. Upload this folder to plugins/wp-postratings/images via FTP.
- Log into the WordPress dashboard and click Ratings > Ratings Options.
- Select seatera_stars.
- Max Ratings has to be 10.
- Click on Update ‘Individual Rating Text/Value’ Display and check if there’s rating text and rating value for each rating image.
- At dashboard click Ratings > Ratings Templates and make sure that
- Ratings Vote Text – %RATINGS_IMAGES_VOTE% %RATINGS_AVERAGE%
- Ratings Voted Text – %RATINGS_IMAGES% %RATINGS_AVERAGE%
- Ratings No Permission Text – %RATINGS_IMAGES% %RATINGS_AVERAGE% <br /><em>You need to be a registered member to rate.</em>
- Ratings None – %RATINGS_IMAGES_VOTE% (No Ratings Yet)<br />%RATINGS_TEXT%
That’s it, you’ve successfully configured WP-PostRatings