The newer method using your WordPress Admin panel:
- Download the ZIP package from Themeforest and Unzip it.
- Within the unzipped folder you will see a folder named Seatera – this is the Theme itself.
- Zip it’s content into Seatera.zip.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and click on Appearance > Themes.
- Next click on Install Themes then click on Upload.
- Click Browse then locate the file named Seatera.zip and click Install Now.
- After the theme has installed click on Activate Theme and you are all set! Seatera is now installed!
- If you prefer to manually upload the theme through FTP you can simply copy the Seatera folder from the downloaded ZIP package into your themes folder.