- At what times will this event be held? – Here you can specify at what times this event will be held, you can add multiple times, just make sure to divide them with „;” as 09:00;13:00;15:00
- Where will this event be held? – General place where this event will be held, keep in mind, that you can enter only one place, and it’s case sensitive.
- Specific place of this event – More specific place for this event, keep in mind that all of these values are connected, this means that if you entered 3 times at „At what times will this event be held?”, then you have to specify 3 places like Auditory 11;Auditory 9;Auditory 13
- Row seats shortcode Ids – When you’ve successfully set up row seats seating for this event, write those ID’s in this field, again, if you entered 3 times, you have to create 3 separate row seats entries and enter 3 ID’s from row seats plugin, divided with „;”, like 1;13;17
When you have provided all of the needed information, press the Set event data button and a tag will be made.
This means that there’s going to be a movie at your specific date at 09:00 in Auditory 11 and row seats ID for this event will be 1 and so on.
Next step is providing more information about this movie.
- Event length in minutes – Length of this movie, for example 143
- Event country – Country where this movie is released, for example New Zealand, USA
- Event year – Year this movie is released, for example 2014
- Release date – Date this movie is released, for example May 18, 2014
- Director – Director of this movie, for example Gareth Edwards
- Actors – Actors of this movie, for example Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston
- Age restriction – Age restriction for this movie, for example 13
- Box office – This movies box office, for example $1 017 003 568
- Event youtube video link – A link to youtube trailer for this movie, for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIu85WQTPRc
When everything is entered, just scroll to top and publish this movie.