- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and click on Staff > Add New.
- Enter members position (see image below).
- Enter title and text for your member (see image below).
- Set featured image for your staff member (see image below).
Now when you have created some staff members you need to add [staff] shortcode to the page on which you want to display staff members.
You have two options how to select members, either to select all members from parent page or select member based on exact id.
In case you want to select specific member and display it on page:
Add this example member shortcode to a page: [staff post_id=”1312″]. Where ‘1312’ is member id.
In case you want to select multiple members and display them on page:
- Order your members so that you have multiple members under parent page. (see image below)
- Add this example staff shortcode to a page: [staff parent=”3245″], where ‘3245’ is your parent staff id. In this case on the page you added this shortcode you will see all members which are put under this parent member.
P.S. When you create parent page you really don’t need to add anything to that page, it can be simple dummy page and it’s just there so that you can add child pages and use it as selector.