To add home page tiled header you will need to create parent page for causes, add causes under that parent page and then in Theme Options page choose tiled header settings (parent page id from which to collect item or enter list of specific ids) and last you will need to set template as ‘With Tiled Header’ for page you want to add your tiled header.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and click on Appearance > Theme Options > Tiled Header Settings.
- Set all your desired settings and save changes.
- Go to page you want to add tiled header.
- As a template choose With Tiled Header and save changes (see image below).
- Add causes based in settings you choose in Theme Options page.
Title of each cause will be shown on item