Triggers are conditions for opening your popup. There’s these triggers available.
- Exit intent – When the visitor tries to leave the browser window it’s going to trigger the popup.
- Timer – After a set time is passed your popup will open.
- Inactive – When the visitor has been inactive for a set time it’s going to trigger the popup.
- After scroll – After the visitor scrolls the page.
- * Only on mobile devices – Popups are going to be triggered only for mobile phones.
- * Not on mobile devices – Popups are going to be triggered only for non-mobile devices.
- * From a specific referrer – Popup will be triggered if the user is referred from a specific page.
- * Browser – Popup will be shown if the user uses a specific browser.
- * Visitor is logged in – Popup will be shown only if he’s logged in.
- * Visitor is not logged in – Popup will be shown only if the visitor is not logged in.
- * Visitor has commented before – Popup will be shown only if the user has commented something in your page.
- * Visitor has never commented before – Popup will be shown if the user hasn’t commented anything.
- * Click trigger – You can provide a set of CSS selectors, when a user click on the element, your popup will open.
* – Available only for the Popup Manager Advanced Targeting Addon.
There’s also some extra options for the triggers, like:
- First time visit – Popup will only be triggered if the visitor visits that page for the first time.
- Reset first time visit – This is the time in days for how long the information is going to be stored .
- Display on every x visited pages – For example your popup will be shown at every 3rd page visit.
- Display after x visited pages – For example your popup will be shown after the visitor visits your page 10 times.