There’s many different popup styling options, like:
- Popup width – This option controls the width of your popup, the height is determined by the length of the content in the popup.
- Popup padding – This is the padding inside the popup, so your content won’t touch the sides of your popup.
- Background color – There’s a color picker ready for every color so you can customize your popup as you please.
- Popup border radius – This option determines how rounded your popup edges are.
- Popup margins – You can offset your popup with these options, for example if you choose bottom right location for your popup but don’t want it touching the right side of the screen.
- Background image – You can provide any picture you like, the size/dimensions doesn’t really matter, it’ll automatically cover all of the popup.