Here you’ll be able to find information on where to get all of the supported subscription forms.
- If you haven’t registered head to MailChimp register page or login if you’re already registered.
- Next step is to create a list.
- After you have created a list you’ll have to create Embedded form. As you need a proper HTML form code you can only use the Embedded form option.
- There you’ll be able to configure your form and there’s a text box with the title Copy/paste onto your site, this is the form you have to provide to our Popup Manager.
- If you haven’t registered head to Mad Mimi register page or login to your account.
- Now you’ll have to head to the addon page and enable Webforms.
- Now go ahead and create your Webform by clicking on the Add a Webform button.
- When you have designed and saved your Webform click on the Embed button and choose Plain Embed(as other forms won’t work), this is the form you have to provide to the Popup Manager.
- If you haven’t registered head to AWeber register page or login to your account.
- Follow through all the steps after your first login and create a mailing list or create a list if you need a new one.
- Now go ahead and create your Sign up form.
- Go through step two and three and save your form.
- Choose I will install my form and click on Raw HTML version(as other forms won’t work) tab, this is the form you have to provide to Popup Manager.
- Create an account at http://www.activecampaign.com/free/
- Create a new list here https://YOUR_USERNAME.activehosted.com/admin/main.php?action=list&new
- Create a new form by clicking on the New form button – https://YOUR_USERNAME.activehosted.com/app/forms
- Follow the steps and you’ll get your form full embed code
- Create an account at https://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp
- Navigate to the Sign up tools at https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/em/contacts/signuptools and click on Create a sign-up form
- In your form list find your newly created form and click on the Actions > Embed code, your form is there
- Create your account at https://www.campaignmonitor.com/
- You’ll have to create a list at https://YOUR_USERNAME.createsend.com/subscribers/createList.aspx
- Next click on the Attract new subscribers button
- Click on Copy/paste a form to your site, next click on Get the code button, your form is there
- Signup at https://www.icontact.com/signup
- Navigate to Contacts, then Sign-up forms, click on Create Sign-up form
- Build your form, when you’re done click on Code view, your form is there
- Sign up for free at http://freshmail.com/
- Create a new list at https://app.freshmail.com/en/lists/index/ or use the existing one
- After you choose your list click on it and you’ll see Sign-up Form button, click on it, next click on Sign-up form creator
- Create your form and at the bottom of the page you’ll see your form html code
- Download and install https://wordpress.org/plugins/sendpress/
- Create a new list at SendPress > Subscribers
- Click the Form button for your list and you’ll see your html form
- Download and install https://wordpress.org/plugins/wysija-newsletters/
- Click on MailPoet > Settings > Forms > Create new form
- At the creation window click on the HTML at HTML, PHP, iframe and shortcode versions are also available.
- Create your account at https://account.sendinblue.com/
- Go to the API & INTEGRATION section and click on Manage Your Forms
- Click on Create a new subscription form
- Build your form and save it
- Go back to the Manage Your Forms page and click on Share form next to your form name
- Create your account at https://mailerlite.com/
- Click on Webforms > Add New Webform
- Click on Create Embed Form
- After that click on “Want to get full HTML for the webform? Show HTML”
- Create your account at http://www.salesautopilot.com/
- Click on the Create a list button and create your list
- Select your list and click on Forms tab, then on the Create one now
- Configure your form as you wish and save it
- You’ll see Form source code tab, click on it to get your form html code
- Create your account at https://ui.benchmarkemail.com/Register?from=header
- Click on Email Tools > Signup forms > Create signup form
- Configure and save your form
- At the modal window choose HTML code
The Newsletter plugin
- If you look at the documentation at http://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/plugins/newsletter/newsletter-documentation/subscription-form-shortcodes you’ll see that in order to get the html structure you need to compose a form with the short codes and look at the page HTML source.
- Whey you have composed your form, right click on it within the browser and select Inspect
- Find the form, right click it and click Edit as HTML, then copy the whole form