In General Settings section you can set most used settings.
Here are the thing that you can set in General Settings section:
- Website Logo – Upload a custom logo for your Website.
- Website logo is Retina ready – You have to uplaod website logo which is 2x in dimensions. It will automatically scaled down for normal displays and prepared for High resolution displays.
- Fixed menu – Should menu be fixed or not?
- Default Layout – Select a layout style. (full, right side sidebar)
- Login Screen Logo – Upload a custom WP login screen logo.
- Favicon – Upload an image to use as your favicon.