Things to take into consideration after updating the theme:
Pricing table module
There was some changes made to it. If you had pricing table module at any of your pages it’s still going to work as before. But while editing it you’ll notice that the Description text 2 field is empty. The content is still there, you can access it by following these steps:
- Switch your page editor to text mode and locate your pricing table module.
- You’ll see that your content is stilll there, cut it out of the page.
- Switch back to Visual Composer backend editor.
- Edit your pricing table module.
- Paste your content back to Description text 2 field and save your page.
You only need to do this once, if you had pricing table module added to your page before Jobera version 2.9