- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and install and activate all the plugins mentioned above.
- Go to Job Listings > Settings page and activate Job categories (see image below) and save changes.
- Next open Resumes > Setings page and activate Resume categories and Resume skills (see image below) and save changes.
- Next open Tools > Import.
- Next click on WordPress.
- Next choose a file from your computer and click on Upload file and Import.
- If you also want to import demo images then check Download and import file attachments checkbox.
- Next click on Submit.
- After data is imported go to Appearance > Menus.
- Then assign “Primary menu” menu to the “Primary menu” and “Footer menu” menu to the “Footer menu”. (see image below)
- Next go to Administration > Settings > Reading panel
- Set Front page displays: to a static page and choose the Home for Front page.
- Save changes
Enabling Job categories
Enabling Resume categories and Resume skills
“Primary menu” is used for side toolbar menu.